- Thu, 01 AprThis is an online sessionIn the last year, have you had to flip your in person business to online sales? Both product and services businesses have had to find different ways to trade during the pandemic. It’s now likely that trading online will become an integral part of your business model.
- Wed, 31 MarThis is an online sessionJoin this friendly informative online event for the opportunity to meet and connect with fellow creatives in your area. This session we’re joined by local creative organisations and venues to hear about and discuss local creative opportunities.
- Thu, 25 MarOnline EventJoin us for our March XChange - an opportunity to network informally, and to meet virtually with other businesses from across rural Scotland. Our inspirational panel of guest speakers will be reflecting on the challenges of the last year and their plans for post-lockdown recovery.
- Tue, 23 MarOnline EventThis online event is suitable for you if you are already familiar with and using an account and want to learn how to use it effectively
- Wed, 17 MarThis is an online sessionJoin us to learn about how to develop a great mindset that supports you and boosts your energy levels during challenging times.
- Tue, 16 MarThis is an online sessionJoin this friendly informative online event for the opportunity to meet and connect with fellow creatives in our area. We'll also be looking at and discussing what's useful to have in your creative marketing tool box making it quick and easy to respond to new opportunities.
- Mon, 15 MarThis is an online sessionIn this learning session, we’ll look at some of the contracts that might be relevant to your business or enterprise.
- Wed, 10 MarThis is an online sessionPodcasts are soaring in popularity and are a cost-effective way for businesses & individuals to form a deeper connection with their audience.
- Tue, 02 MarOnline EventLearn how to feel better talking to your customers about pricing, and of the journey the customer takes before making a purchase with you.